Saturday, July 30, 2011

Guest Bloggers for Gen Con


During PaizoCon, I had a crack team of moles, burrowing deep into the loamy bosom of Paizo and sending me announcements and rumors by various means for posting.  It worked out great, but as Gen Con approached, I wondered if it might not be better to add two fellows from my circle who are going as blog contributors, so that they can post at their own pace, according to their own schedule.  Therefore, you will see Droz and Trin -- our two intrepid Gen Con correspondents -- added in the top right corner now, virtually crouching in wait for their chance to spring forth and regale us with Con news and views.  I cannot but help dream that they will snap pictures of Rone Barton at an embarrassing moment, tape drunken confessions from the industry's luminaries for download, and abscond with some fine Gygaxian relic for Ramblers to gawk at.  I owe them a big thank-you for volunteering to share their experience with us.  Have a great time, guys, and do us proud!