Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What My Pals Do While I Ramble Around

A little blogging, a little reading, a little teaching and grading, a little taking a nap.  Boom, the day is gone.  That's not too far off from a regular day in the life of this mythopoet.  As you know, I'm a ramblin' man.

Then I check back in on what some of my online gaming pals are up to.  Oh, just launching a new line of adventure modules for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, says Allen Taliesin.  Frak, I say to myself (as a child of the eighties).  Well, maybe Janet Bell and Chris Correll are lounging by the pool to kill the heat.  No, it looks like they are busy writing the first installment in that new line called Master of the Bronze Rose (if I draw the right conclusions from the order).  Hurrying away from them with the feeling that I should be doing something productive, I pass the Clockwork Gnome again, and he's moved on to preview his Starlit Sea cosmology.  Whew.  I think I need a nap.

Keep up the good work, Allen.  I'm glad to hear that Janet and Chris are pitching in and curious to hear more.  I guess I'll forgive you for having no time for a PbP.  I guess.