Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pathfinder Comic Book

I heard it from Tim Knight, and I'm spreading it:  A Pathfinder Comic Book has been apparently announced by Dynamite.  My only question is, what is Lisa Stevens going to do with all our money, once she has discovered the last piece of the puzzle for taking it all?  If the answer is a Star Wars theme park where we can all go live and have full medical and play Pathfinder, then I formally surrender now.

EDIT: This page seems to have a little more information and may have even broken the news first.

EDIT 2: The official announcement at Paizo, but it adds nothing to the Edit above.

6 comments:

  1. I think you're right in that CBR probably had the original story and Bleeding Cool piggy-backed off of that (which was my source).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any news on a release date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paizo still has no news on the release date beyond "2012." I'll try and update as soon as I hear more, Raiven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.

    I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!
    my page > affiliate marketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have
    really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Here is my blog ; Lexington Law

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei greatest on the internet blogshop for
    wholesale & supply korean accessories, earrings, earstuds,
    locket, rings, trinket, bracelet & hair accessories.
    Offer 35 % wholesale price cut. Ship Worldwide
    Take a look at my site :: salt lake city locksmith

    ReplyDelete