Sunday, September 16, 2012

With a Little Help from my Friends!

A big thanks to Dave for his guest blogpost considering the state of fantasy illustration from a young artist.  As you can see from the drop in my posting frequency, the new classes and departmental responsibilities at my new institution, while a great blessing, are cutting into the time and energy I have for Rambling.  I've got some things in the cooker, but my friends have noticed this, and in their expansive FaWTLy spirit, have offered to guest post from time-to-time.  Keep your eyes out for more of these contributions in the days to come, as well as some new posts from Yours Obscurely.  There efforts are going to enrich things around here.  Thanks a lot, friends!  This is not the first time or only venue in which you have gotten me by.