Friday, June 10, 2011

News of Pathfinder Minis III

 
This weekend is PaizoCon 2011 in Bellevue, Washington, and readers, while I am not there, I have some moles who are.  This afternoon I got the following:
I talked to [Paizo Publisher] Erik [Mona] about PPMs [pre-painted plastic miniatures]. Nothing solid after the first box. But if they do more they will be random, or in sets (like a set of goblins). And some sort of mini game is expected.
Again, here is the link to the Q&A and preoder page at Paizo.  I'm hearing reasons suggesting that it is wise to preorder this one, among them helping WizKids determine their initial run, so if you want to ensure that you get one and increase the possibilities that are entertained in the report above, I highly recommend clicking away.  Keep up the good work, moles!